Civil Surgeon / immigration examination

Civil Surgeon / immigration examination

When you apply for a green card (adjustment of status) in the United States, you usually need to have a medical examination. The exam must be done by a doctor who is authorized by U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). USCIS designates certain doctors (also known as civil surgeons) to perform the medical exam required for most Green Card applicants.

Dr. Mignon is a designated civil surgeon and we look forward to seeing you through this part of the process. We provide this service to a wide area including Tallahassee, and the Florida panhandle.

First of all, it’s important to know that it is a requirement for the medical examination to be performed by a civil surgeon. The reason for the medical exam is to confirm that you are in good health. In addition to the physical examination we will do the following:

During the exam:

Dr. Mignon and all of us at Health & Wellness Integrated Healthcare Centers look forward to working with you to help you complete this step of your journey. Give us a call at 850-656-2006.

Medical / Primary Care Services


Designed to provide care to everyone in your family.


From birth, we provide health care every step of the way.


We take pride in caring for you throughout your adulthood.

immigration examination

We provide this service to Tallahassee and FL panhandle.

Chronic care management

All the info you need on being a Health & Wellness patient.

Physical therapy

Physical Therapists are your perfect partner in health.

General Information

All the info you need on being a Health & Wellness patient.